The following is prohibited at all times:
- No inappropriate demands for physical contact, foul language, shouting, threats of violence or abuse, attempts to move child/children out of sight or hearing or monitor will be tolerated.
- Passing of correspondence or messages to the other parent (such as regarding legal matters) through child/children or monitor.
- Sharing of detailed court information or court documents, time sharing or session time variations. Visit discussions should focus on the present to avoid pressure and/or disappointment.
- Speaking negatively about the other parent, his or her family or designee in front of the child/children and/or questions about the other parent’s whereabouts or activities.
- Photographs taken within the facility are not to be shared on social media.
- Contact or confrontation between parents during exchange or parenting time session.
- Monitor will only convey information between parents regarding child/children’s medical needs and/or parenting time and exchanges.
- Unless medically authorized or prohibited, dietary requests are not monitored or enforced.
- Custodial and visiting parents are required to meet the needs of the child/children during session, ie, bring diaper bag, baby food, changes of clothing, etc.
- Except for late cancellations and emergencies, calls to monitor should be made Monday through Friday between hours of 9:00 am and 4:30 pm.
- Monitor has emergency procedures and security measures in case of abduction.